The weather people are forecasting 8 to 12″ of snow today. That’s more than we’ve had in a whole WINTER since I’ve moved here. Chim called, and NAMI CARE has been cancelled for tonight. That’s bad for me. By the way, Saturday’s weather forecast is for temperatures in the 50s… and I’m scheduled to go to my new coven again on Saturday…
I haven’t heard from Willow except for a note or two on Instant Messenger, but I haven’t been online that much lately. I LOVE YOU MY WILLOW!!!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I didn’t feel very well yesterday, and still went to the CERES meeting. Probably shouldn’t have gone. I guess it was a good meeting, we got to introduce Gwenn to the group. I still have to type up the minutes and post them.
Therapy is in limbo; the new company (New Vistas) doesn’t actually exist until March 1, and I’m not about to call the emergency line. I learned the hard way in Michigan what happens when you call the emergency line; you wind up in the hospital against your will. I just have to hold myself together until the new company can get its act together and assign me a therapist and get me an appointment.
Hugs,
Me